If you are looking for a big lot of 2 acres or more in an exclusive gated community in Sebring Florida, then look no longer. Located in Highlands County is one of the most beautiful natural preserve gated communities in all of Florida. This land was developed for exclusive buyers who enjoy the privacy and nature of living in the country while being close to everything. Highlands Lake Reserve is located just minutes from Sebring just West off Sparta Road accross from Cracker Trail Elimentary school or from route 66. Highlands Lake Reserve is a planned private gated community ready for you to build your dream home.
- Two large natural lakes, Lake Ruth and Lake Charlotte, plus numerous man-made lakes and ponds
- Green meadows, mature oaks and tall pines line the private, paved roads with underground utilities
- 10 acre community area with shared boat docks, gazebos and a planned boat ramp with picknic tables
- Conservation areas protect bald eagles, scrub jays, tortoises and other wildlife
- Exceptional fishing, boating and water recreation
- 13 terrific golf courses and 15 county parks nearby
- Only 90 minutes from Orlando's theme parks
- Within 95 miles of Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers and Sarasota
Over the last year there has been a rush to buy up lots in this gated community because of the amazing location and quantity of amenities. Highland Lakes Reserve is rich in pristine beauty with expansive water views and outdoor activities. Over six hundred acres has been developed, complete with nature preserves and a ten acre conservation park with well maintained walking trails. Historic downtown Sebring in Highlands County, Florida, is just ten minutes away.
Highland Lakes Reserve lots are almost sold out and million dollar homes are already being built. Sales throughout last year reduced the inventory drastically as they sold off remaining lots. Several large lots are still available like the one for sale at 4057 Campshore Drive Sebring, FL 33875. This 2.03 acre lot is right across the street from Lake Ruth where there is a huge shared boat dock and an unblocked view of the lake. This address is ideal because one side of the property is completely fenced because it is up against the preserve. The other side of the property is just one an empty lot. See photos on this site under featured properties. Call Cheryl Oxsalida at Heartland Realty for more information.